Saturday, February 21, 2015

Today Ava Ate the Snow

We go outside to play and all you wanted to do was eat the snow. As long as it isn't yellow ... 

We received probably 6-8 inches of snow this morning and quite frankly I was surprised that gymnastics wasn't canceled. Mom took you to "new play place" while Arlee and I stayed back.

Afterwords, to replace the calories you just burned, she took you to Panera Bread for a treat.


Ever so helpful ...



... or mom forced you to spread the cream cheese on her bagel? You can tell me the truth. :)

We made a trip to "daddy's work" so I could show an old friend around who happened to be in town.

Back home, watching the clock spin around it's axis the age old question of nap or play in the snow was upon us.

Being that it was nearing 3:30 Mom and I figured if you nap now it would be too late to go in the snow when you wake up and if you go in the snow now, it would be too late to nap.

Let's go have some fun!




I swear, you'd eat every last flake if we'd let you. 


I texted mom and said "Is Arlee sleeping? Because Ava is not going to be happy in a few minutes when we come in."

I watched as you licked the snot from your lips that was running like a leaky faucet from your nose and decided it was time to go inside. 

Who says you can't have fun indoors too? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment