Monday, February 9, 2015

Today Ava Gave Arlee Knucks!

Slowly and steady seems to be working as you're every so slightly coming around to your sister.

"Ava, here, sit with Baby Sister."

"No, I no want to!" as you try and shove her away. 

"Why not?"

"She too little!" 

Well, she must be getting bigger. Mom sent me a video this afternoon as she tried to get you both down for a nap that offered a little glimpse into the future. 



Baby knucks!

You know what this tells me? You two are going to be mischievous and a force to be reckoned with in the future. 

I can see times when we're trying to get you down for naps, go to the store or just playing in general, when you think you've won the battle and offer each other knucks in "victory" against us. 

Just know, we've got a lot more experience in this field than you and know your tricks! 

Ask Grandpa Bernie, your Uncles and I tried everything we could to get out of doing dishes after dinner, going places we didn't want to go, or going home from places we wanted to stay at. 

I'm looking forward to the fun!

Mom also shared this photo with me. You made a Valentine! When she sent it to me, I had no idea of it's purpose and when I got home, you ran over to me and said "Daddy, I made you a balemtime!"



Okay, if you keep that up, forget what I just said above, you'll get away with anything ...

No comments:

Post a Comment