Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Today Ava Howled at the Moon

You're becoming quite the character (and in a good way) as you find your identity. 

You'll mimic frogs, cats and dogs - of which your canine name is Milly you tell us - hopping, meowing, and barking throughout the house. 

We play fetch, etc. At first, honestly, I tried to quell the animal impersonations but your mom is right, you're just expressing yourself and I've come to realize that. And now, I play along.

Today was a new one. Mom sent me the video below of you howling like a wolf from our front porch. Too much Alpha and Omega movie? Perhaps. 



That's actually really good! 

Mom also took you and AJ to the park before I finished up my 9-5 and we went to take a look at the golf course facility with Jenna for your sister's birthday party. 



Glad you enjoyed the fresh air once more because I fear the warm November weather won't be around for much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment