Friday, November 20, 2015

Today Ava Tried on Some Specs

On behalf of your genetics, I apologize that you're reading this through your corrective lenses.

See, mom has had glasses since her 6th grade year and me since 6th. 

Evolution is not in your favor. If you're reading this free and clear, I'm amazed! 

I took the afternoon off so that mom and I could use up the remaining medical reimbursement I have through work and resupply our contact lenses and get new glasses. 

Mom was first to get her eyes checked and while we waited, you tried on a few pairs. 


Of course, they had to be pink. Afterall, "It's my favorite color!" you would tell all who would listen. 


Stop looking so grown up! 

While we waited for mom, a new customer stopped by and asked Justine, the optical lady, for "a fun pair of red framed glasses." 

You heard "red" and quickly inserted yourself as her assistant, pulling every red framed pair of glasses you could find and reach from their display. 

I tried to get your attention and Justine just laughed and said you were just fine. 

Way to be a little helper!

No comments:

Post a Comment