Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Today Ava Was Home With Mom

I had to work late a we had another cut down in the selection process for work. 

Of all days to work until 9:30 ... we're leaving in less than 12 hours for New York and I haven't even begun to pack yet. 

Bless your mom's heart, not only was she wrangling you and your sister tonight, but she also was able to get the majority of the packing done. 

I just needed a few clothes and we were all but good to go. 

Mom and I spent the morning via text looking for a dual screen portable DVD player to take on our trip tomorrow. 

Once we got it figured out, she was able to leave the office a tad early to go get it. 

Let's hope it keeps you content tomorrow! 

After she got off work, she sent me a text of you and your sister geting "dippy cheese" with Jenna from El Camp's.



Eaily one of your favorite "meals." 

I came home to find everyone "passed out."


Or so I thought. As you can see in the pic above, you just began to raise your head and I heard "He's home!" 

That made my day. 

Eventually we got you settled back down and it was cute the way you fell asleep. 


On my legs with your arm wrapped around your buddy McGee. 

Rest up, kiddo, we've got a long drive ahead of us tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment