Friday, October 13, 2017

Today Ava Found A Car

It's not what you're thinking!

Did we stop at a car lot? Yes.

Did we get out and look at a car? Yes.

Was the intent of stopping for you and Arlee? Yes.

Did we buy the car? No (thought at $10,400, it surprised mom and I both as being affordable).

You might be asking yourself, so what's he big deal then? Let me tell you.

We pass the dealership, VanDevere, frequently as we make our way to the Belden area for shopping, medical appointments, etc. A few weeks ago as we drove past, mom and I noticed something different on the lot. A car you and your sister would swoon over.

Fast forward to tonight, Fun Friday - a weekly tradition mom started a month or so ago.

Earlier in the day mom texted me and said you and Arlee chose to see Despicable Me 3 at Movies 10. for your Fun Friday treat. 

We loaded everyone into Blue Car and I checked the clock, plenty of time! I mentioned to mom that we would stop and surprise you with a close up look at "Pony Car," a tiny Smart car wrapped with My Little Pony graphics. 


I think the smiles say it all. We stayed for a few minutes and walked around the vehicle so you could check out all of the ponies adorning the car. 

I had been wanting to stop and show you guys the car for a while. Even though I knew we wouldn't be bringing it home, I knew you would really enjoy seeing it. It's these little things that make me smile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment