Saturday, September 12, 2015

Today Ava Worked on Her Stretching Game

I just have to laugh at times. You're too funny. 

In fact, mom even commented yesterday "I think she's going to be the class clown." 

I can't say that I disagree. 

This morning I walked into the kitchen to see that you pulled your stool over to the sink and were standing there like a human statue. 

I quizzically asked what you were doing and you responded "I'm stretching my arm and my leg."



Oooookkkkkaaaayyyy. 

Before I could even think of something to say you did a 360 on the dismount, proudly looked up at me and said "I spinned off." 

Yeah, these dance classes are going to be a lifesaver for us. 

Before you were dressed you also insisted on helping mom paint the hallway. We've got a lot of wall to cover and started this week with the hallway. 

Mom was finishing up the trim this morning so I could roll the walls and have that part done before Gram and Papa Fenner arrived for the Buckeyes game. 

"Mom, please, I help you!" 

After continued begging, we gave in and got you a brush. It's not that we don't trust you, but we put towels down before giving you access to the paint. 


So helpful! 


No comments:

Post a Comment