Friday, December 13, 2013

Today Ava Had some "me" Time

I had some vacation to burn so I took the day off and was looking forward to an extended weekend with my family. 

It ended up being a very busy day for us, but you were able to catch one fleeting moment of downtime. 

We wanted to try (emphasis on try) and shoot some family photos for a Christmas card in the basement tonight. We spend a good portion of the morning setting up. Backdrop, icicle lights, ornaments. We were going all out. 

Then mom had practice and we hung out for a bit. A quick dinner after she got home then everyone got ready for pictures.

While we were getting ready, one thing did catch my eye. It was a dimple moment of "me"  time that you were enjoying. Quietly sitting against the wall as mom did her hair and I ran around making sure we were good to o in our basement "studio." 



It was too cute of a scene not to stop and take a quick photo.It just has a peaceful look to it. 

The attempted Christmas photos, not so peaceful. Could we be hitting the dreaded "Terrble Two's" early?

No comments:

Post a Comment