Thursday, December 26, 2013

Today Ava Was Lost Among The Gifts

I had to laugh as we pulled in the garage and opened up the back of the truck to get you out. 

With toys, clothes, and gifts piled high I looked to see if you were still asleep and really had to look hard to find you. 

Did we forget the baby?

Had you not slept the entire drive home, you would have had plenty of things to keep you entertained.

Following lunch we said goodbye to Grandpa and Aunt Casey outside of Napoli's in downtown Shelby. They returned to their jobs and we went back to the house to load the truck. You were exhausted so we knew it was the right time to hit the road. 

I'm not an engineer but there was a little strategy to getting everything in the truck. We filled one side put you in your seat and built another wall around you. 

I'm sure my description is weak in comparison to what it really was, but I found it humorous nonetheless when we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment