Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Today Ava Took The Stage

Ladies and Gentlemen please turn your attention to center stage where I present to you, for this one night only, AVY GRAAAAAVYYYYY.

In what's becoming our normal routine, we took a break from mom's game for a tour of the Strasburg cafeteria. We started at the owls on the bulletin board, made our way to the water fountain where you proceeded to soak yourself trying to get a drink, but then we saw it. The stage!

Typically, the stage is not easily accessible as the cafeteria tables are pushed up against it, but tonight was a different arrangement and it was calling you like a beacon in the night.

You wouldn't allow me to set you down to walk on the cafeteria floor but once I set you down on the stage, a star was born.

The video is short because with steps on each side and a drop off the front, I didn't want to be recording and you end up taking a fall. That wouldn't help my cause for Dad of the Year.



With towel in hand, you played peek-a-boo for your imaginary audience then thrilled them with your running and jumping talents.




When the show was over i.e. me removing you from the stage. You demanded an encore i.e. threw a fit that didn't stop until I put you back down on the stage. 

We might just have a diva performer on our hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment