Sunday, December 1, 2013

Today Ava Went to Her First Open House

Do we bring you along or do i stay behind with you?

These were the questions mom and I were asking each other as she was getting ready to work an open house this afternoon. 

It's not that I'm not confident your mom can handle open houses on her own, but right now with no other form of protection I feel more comfortable if I accompany her. 

We were sans sitter this afternoon so the decision was made to have a family outing at the open house. 

I was mildly concerned as I knew you would want to get down and run around and had visions of you bumping into something or worse yet, breaking something. 



All was for naught though as you fell asleep on the way to Alliance and slept for nearly the first hour of the showing. 

After that, you were content sitting with me and watching videos of yourself on our phones. I'm okay with it ... this time. Let's just not make a habit of being on our phones constantly. <------ I can't believe I just typed that sentence in reference to a (almost) 16-month old.

No comments:

Post a Comment