Sunday, December 29, 2013

Today Ava Worked On Her Colors

We were hungry so we opted out of grocery shopping this afternoon in order to get home and eat. I just planned on running out later. No need for everyone to pack up and go out again. 

After dinner we cleaned up and I headed to Aldi as you and mom went to the basement to play and work on your hoop skills. 

When I got back mom was excited to show of your latest talent. We set the bags down by the steps and went over to where you had markers and paper spread out on the floor. 

Mom would pick up a marker, tell you the color then ask you to repeat it. You were doing so well! Surprisingly your strongest word wasn't red or blue, it was yellow. You really enunciated that one well. 

Mom ran through all of the colors with you. You stumbled on a few - wanting to get it over with so you could jut color - but the progress is amazing to me. Every day is something new.

I swell with pride when I think of how quickly you're learning and understanding the things around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment