Sunday, December 15, 2013

Today Ava Was Under The Weather

I hope tomorrow starts out better than today ended for you. 

When you woke up this morning I could hear your stomach gurgling but didn't give it much thought since you were acting normal. 

It wasn't until the evening that you suddenly threw up all over yourself and me. to be frank, it was a series of four projectile vomits. 

We've dealt with the spit-up and the vomit of your infant days but this was much different. Something obviously wasn't sitting well in your stomach. 

After it was all said and done, you asked for a drink and seemed to be back to normal. 

As the evening transitioned into bedtime I took you back to our room to lay down and was just about to move you to your crib when it happened again. This time, all over me (I had some in my beard), our bed and the floor all the way to the bathroom. 

I'll spare you the gross pictures, but when it was all said and done for the evening, this is my tomorrow. A lot of laundry. 





After your second session, I ran out to pick up some Pedialite to help keep you hydrated and apparently just missed round three. The series ended at four and exhausted you fell asleep in mom's arms on the couch. We brought you back to our room at least for part of the night to be sure you didn't vomit in your sleep again. 

I hope you feel better in the morning little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment