Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Today Ava Felt Like Jumping Around

I have a feeling video is quickly going to take over photos in my journal. 

Yesterday it was the laughter, today it's the jumping. 

Since I can remember ... whether it be us bouncing you on squishy surfaces such as the couch, your changing table after a diaper swap, or a trampoline at birthday parties, you've liked to jump around. 

It's cool, I like the playful side; it lets me know you're happy. 

Tonight, as we were all winding down, you were walking across the living room and mom said "jump." to which you stopped what you were doing and attempted to hop a few times. 

You never leave the ground, but you've got the motion down. Squatting a bit then trying to lift yourself up. It's adorable. 

Enough rambling, have a look:


No comments:

Post a Comment