Friday, November 15, 2013

Today Ava Was A Superhero

All Clark Kent needed to transform into Superman was a phone booth. What's a phone booth, I can picture you asking? I'll save that for another time ... 

All you need to transform into a Superhero is a blanket. They make for perfect capes. 

Yesterday we jokingly ran around the house as Superheroes with capes around our shoulders. This morning before work I again threw a blanket over your shoulders and mine and said "Come on Superhero!"

I held onto your cape so it wouldn't fly off as we ran (we don't want to reveal your true identity to the people!) and you got a huge grin on your face! 

Superheros never leave home without their capes!
We were being silly and Supermom was keeping a close eye on us the entire time. She may not have time to save the world, but her super power is keeping us safe! 

She snapped a few pics and even took some video. Had I known she was taking video I may have toned down the silliness. Oh who am I kidding? No I wouldn't have.


We need to work on your Superhero name. Here's a few options I've come up wth:


Gravy Girl
Super Lou
Wonder Pie

Let's keep saving the world, kid!



No comments:

Post a Comment