Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Today Ava Played In The Snow

As an adult I've fallen into the trap of thinking "Ugh, it's snowing ... hold off Mother Nature I'm not ready for this." 

But, since you're arrival that's changed. I can be a kid again and not look at snow like it's a job, i.e. cleaning the cars off and warm them up ... shoveling and salting the driveway and around the mailbox ... I can look at it like I did when I was your age, with wonderment and excitement.

I woke up this morning to a blanket of snow on the ground and thought "I bet Ava's going to love this!"

You can't beat being right!

When you woke up mom held you up against the kitchen door to look outside as large white flakes slowly made their way to the ground. We took you out into the snow last winter, but you were too little too fully grasp the concept. 



You watched the snow fall from all of the windows in the front of the house. 

For me, it was soon off to work. It wasn't long before a video came through to my phone. Mom bundled you up and took you outside to explore the snow. 



A flood of photos soon followed. The first thing I noticed was how grown up you looked. Like a miniature adult. You're certainly in the kid phase of life right now. Enjoy it as much as you can before looking at the snow becomes less fun and more work!




No comments:

Post a Comment