Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Today Ava Said "No!" to Mom

"Ava come over here, let's get your diaper changed" Mom said.

You replied "No!" and ran to where I was against the couch, thrust your arms around me and buried your head like I was going to save you. 

Sorry, Gravy, I might be "Deputy Dad" but I'm not playing your hero this time. Nobody wants to smell what the Gravy Girl's been cooking. 

It's our Kryptonite.

Why the Superhero analogies? You guessed it, after we became donned our capes we all were christened with our good guy names, Gravy Girl, Deputy Dad, and Mighty Mom. 

What do Superhero's do in their downtime? Watch videos of themselves!
Back to reality ... if there was ever a word we're okay if you take your time learning, "no" would be the one. We're all for expanding your vocabulary, we even worked on "moon" tonight, but when you put those two letters together, N-O, we're in for it. 

But for now, keep up the good work Gravy Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment