Thursday, November 14, 2013

Today Ava Was An Artist

Your Great Grandpa Kessler is looking down and smiling on you today. 

As I sat in my cube at work this morning my phone began to vibrate and when i picked it up I saw photos of you hard at work with markers and paper. 

I replied and told your mom that we have an artist in the making. 



Soon after I received another message, this time with a video attached. You had moved on to paint and brush. 

I know your Great Grandpa would be proud. He was a very talented artist and I always wished I would be blessed with half the talent he possessed. Unfortunately that wasn't the case. Who knows, maybe it skips two generations and you're the one that'll be blessed with his talents.

Only time will tell but don't ever lose the creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment