Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Today Ava Played Peek-A-Boo With Mom

You had moments with both mom and I today. 

We'll talk about your moment with mom first since it happened in the morning after I had left for work.  

When I came home for the evening she had commented on how she forgot to send me a video. She showed it to me and it was of her looking down the hallway towards the living room/kitchen divide. Slowly a little head peeked from the pantry side towards mom. 

Quickly you retreated only to peer around the corner once more. You were playing peek-a-boo with mom. A little more advanced than when you would hide your face in a blanket. It was cute to watch so I have to share.

Cute, right?

Now for my memory from today. We were again in the basement. As your growing up the basement is becoming our go-to play area. You'll let us know when you want to go play by going over to the door and pointing to let us know it's time. 

Tonight when you were ready we made our way down the steps. We've been working with you to teach you how to safely go down the stairs  and you're really getting the hang of it. 

I was sitting on the floor with you when you walked over to a balloon, grabbed it and began shaking it around widely. So, I grabbed another one and began to mimic you, I'll never know if you were playing, or mad at me for mimicking you but you came over and began to hit my balloon with yours. 

A balloon fight! 

It was on, we began to try and knock each others balloon's out of our hands. We had fun with this for a few minutes before you decided it was time to move on. When Gravy Girl says we're done it's game over. 



No comments:

Post a Comment