Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Today Ava Didn't Want to See Me

Who wants to go for a dip?
You only took one nap today, but to me It felt like you slept all day. Were you just avoiding me?

You didn't wake up for the morning until moments before I had to head out the door then when I came home for lunch you were napping and missed me again. 

Let's work on something here ... How about you sleep soundly through the night without waking me up in the wee hours for a bottle and a change? 

From about two months old until about five months you'd sleep through the night without issue. this ended when you got a cold and it ended the streak. Rarely have you given us a full nights sleep since then.

I think 7:00 a.m. is a great compromise for you to get up for the day. This gives you 10 hours of sleep and I'll be back from the gym for the morning. That would also allow your mom to sleep. It's a win-win-win scenario. 

Kapish?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment