Thursday, April 18, 2013

Today Ava Enjoyed the Weather

I've been waiting for this day since you we're born, Grav-O. The mercury breached the 80s and you know what that means - you spent the day outside!

Splish Splash
Your must have known that I was a little perturbed at your sleep pattern yesterday as you woke up at 7:10 a.m. as happy as can be. We hung out until I left for work.

Knowing that it was going to be a beautiful day, I put your new inflatable pool on the patio and filled it for you. I figured by the time I got home the sun would warm it for ya.

I came up the side steps on my lunch hour to find you splashing around in the pool and your mom watching over you working on her tan. Sunburn more like it.

Lunch hour is the quickest hour of the day and not long after my feet hit the top step, it seemed like I was heading back down them.

I closed out the second half of the work day, we had dinner and back outside we went. This time on a walk through the neighborhood on our way to the park.

One of my new faves.
Your mom has been taking you on these walks when the weather allows it and she told me how much you enjoy the swings at the park. What an understatement.

When we placed you in that swing tonight, the tongue came out, the feet started kicking and the laughter didn't stop.

We swung for about 15 minutes, took probably 100 pictures (no lie) and went down the slide a few times. You even received a few compliments from two little girls ,saying on the slides and monkey bars. "You're baby girl is so cute!" They said more than once.

You made new friends. The one little girl even showed you how to go down the slide and how to navigate the monkey bars.

A few minutes later we said our goodbyes then finished our walk.

Too bad it's only going to be in the 40s this weekend ... This was a fun day. Can't wait for more of them this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment