Thursday, April 25, 2013

Today Ava Watched Cartoons With Mom

I don't have the opportunity to hang out with you during the day so most of my observations come from early morning or late evening. 

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse?
This morning I witnessed a very cute moment shortly after we had all woken up. 

Your mom sat on the floor in front of the television while you played. You quickly crawled over to her and climbed up to her shoulder. Maybe it was to get a better vantage point to watch cartoons, but I like to think it was so you could be a little closer to your mom. 

As always, I grabbed my phone and snapped a quick picture. 

We're not sure what's been bugging you this week, but reports from your mom are that you've been cranky during the day and not sleeping much.  

We can only guess that it's either teething again, or a growth spurt. 

Hopefully it doesn't last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment