Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Today Ava Shared

Before I get into today's keepsake I want to share that you progressively felt better as the day went on. Cranky and clingy at the start of the day but no trace of yesterday's fever.

 By the time I got home from work you were the rambunctious happy-go-lucky little Grav-O that we know and love.

Exploring the great outdoors,
AKA our backyard.
It was also summer-type weather, reaching into the 70s this afternoon. Your mom took you outside for a bit for some fresh air. We've been waiting all winter for this!

Fast forward to this evening and let me tell you about what I want to remember from today. I sat you in my lap and offered you a frozen teether. 

I had you facing me and was chattting it up with you, when much to my surprise, you shared your teether with me. 

It was more than a show-and-tell type of moment where you held the teether out with expectation that I take it. You actually put it into my mouth. This was a first and continued for a few minutes. You loved every second of it and were as proud of yourself as we were of your new accomplishment.

We're well aware that you know how to chew on things and the constant river of drool makes us believe your pushing new teeth through. 

With that being stated, we're more than excited to know that you're getting wrinkles on the brain as you continue to associate certain things - teethers go in the mouth; when you sit on my leg you know we're going to play "This is the way the lady rides, high chair = meal time, just to name a few.

Let me "share" with you a few seconds of your new game.



No comments:

Post a Comment