Thursday, April 4, 2013

Today Ava Was a Klepto

Let me begin by saying I feel a little guilty after writing yesterday's journal. You proved me wrong. Marissa said she had "A totally different Ava" today.

Could you have snapped out of your funk? We sure hope so!

You were the happy cheery baby we've come to know throughout the evening. 

What I'm going to take from today is your "klepto" tendency.

Victory is mine!
This morning as I was getting ready, you were rolling around the kitchen in your walker. You've become quite good at maneuvering your ride, from rolling to steering, you make it go where you want it to go. 

I was packing my lunch and turned around to see that you were rolling around with the kitchen towel in your hand waving it around as you went.

I was dumbfounded as to how you got it. I put it back on the cabinet holder and didn't think anything of it. 

Right away you went over to it, reached out, and stole it once more. I laughed as you and your getaway walker pulled away from me, fleeing the kitchen. I took it from you once more and rather than put it back where it belongs I set it on the counter. Out of sight, out of mind, right? Wrong.

In a moment of "I'll show you," you made your way to the stove and swiped one of the three towels hanging there.

This continued after work as well. I'm hoping this means you have the mind of an elephant and remember everything. You're a smart girl. 

Your mom was able to capture this video showing your blitzkrieg on the kitchen towel later in the evening. This time rather than run, you cornered mom trying to show off your prize. 

No comments:

Post a Comment