Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Today Ava Dissed Mom

It wasn't intentional. At least I don't think. 

When we would say "Mom, mom, mom" in hopes of you repeating it, you would instead blow raspberries. No "Bob, bob, bob" or miscellaneous ramblings, just berries.

On the other hand, if we said "Dad, dad, dad" you'd repeat it. 

That made me feel good, but your mom not so much. 

At first I thought it was just an anomaly until it continued most of the day.  Your poor mom, she's been doing a tremendous job of taking care of you throughout the day and this is how you thank her? 

It's making me laugh, even as I type this. But, you need to be nicer to her! 



It was nice out this afternoon so even though you wouldn't acknowledge her, your mom was still kind enough to take you outside and enjoy the warmth out back. 

She texted me this image in the afternoon. Taken from a low angle, it's full of warm color and interesting shadows.

 It has become one of my favorites. It shows your curiosity about what is around you and how you are learning to explore. 



No comments:

Post a Comment