Friday, April 26, 2013

Today Ava Was Playful

This wasn't the first time you've played peek-a-boo, but it was too cute not to talk about again. 

Enjoying some pistachio ice cream at the
New Baltimore Creamery.
Early in the afternoon today I received a text with a video attached in which you were playing peek-a-boo with a t-shirt.

You had done this a few months ago in your crib with a blanket, but this time, I think you knew you were playing. 

It's so much fun to see how you're changing and learning more and more each day. 

At one point during the video, you even seem to say "hide" when your mom prompts you to put the shirt up over your face. 

Sometimes technology can be  a tether to the job, but in instances like this I'm thankful for it. Like I said yesterday, I miss a lot of the things your doing for the first time or some of the fun stuff because I'm at work during the day. Receiving this video made my day. 

I think it's obvious you're getting your mom's mind - which I'm thankful for that as well - she's much more smarter than I am. 

New wrinkles on the brain everyday! 

Keep up the curiosity, it'll take you places. 


No comments:

Post a Comment