Thursday, November 13, 2014

Today Ava Was A Good Kid

Mom said you were very well behaved for her at the office this morning and it continued from there. 

She was feeling a little under the weather so some makeup should make her feel better. 



So pretty! 

You told mom when you needed to go potty and kept your unnies dry all morning. 


Could we be having a breakthrough??? You even napped in your big girl unnies for two hours. 

From sitting on the couch and watching Frozen so mom could relax to Mickey Mouse you stayed calm which was very helpful to mom.

When I walked in the door for lunch mom was sleeping on the couch and you were quietly sitting beside her playing on the iPad and watching Mickey. 

I came in and waved hello. You smiled, waved, and went back to what you were doing. It was almost as if you were cognizant of mom sleeping and didn't want to disturb her. 

Such a good kid!

After work, I took over for mom so she could go to basketball practice. You survived the transition and  continued being good. 

We played a lot and when you needed to go, you'd stop and tell me. The last two times though, you tinkled a little. Hey, accidents will happen. We're proud of you for the last two days. 

I gave you a bath tonight to which you told me when you were ready to get out, asked for jammies, and even let me comb your hair. 

I texted mom and asked her what she did with our daughter. That NEVER happens!

 I have to add this. You did have some funny phrases tonight. 


Randomly, while I was making pasta for dinner, you came into the kitchen and sang "Happy Birthday to Christmas." and then walked away. 

A little while later you asked for a baby bottle. 

I said "What's the magic words?" 

"Pretty please. Mooska Mickey Mouse." You are correct, on Micky Mouse Clubhouse, the magic words to make the clubhouse appear are Meeshka, Mooska, Mickey Mouse!

Then, after you had tinkled in your unnies and were going commando (that was your last pair), you climbed up into the recliner with me and your pants got tugged down a little. 

You gasped "Oh no, my butt's showin!" as you tried to hike your drawers back up. 

That's a good one to end on. You're always a good kid, but thanks for being considerate of mom today!

No comments:

Post a Comment