Saturday, November 8, 2014

Today Ava Spent the Day with Grandma

It was just after 11:00 PM when I pulled in the garage. Safe to say, you were sound asleep. 

I put down my camera equipment, changed and crawled into bed. Luckily you were in the middle of the bed. I gave you a pat n the butt, whispered a hello (I thought maybe even in the sub conscience you might recognize my voice and sleep a little easier) and off to sleep I went.

Grandma Fenner was gracious enough to come to town and spend the day with you while mom and I worked. 

Mom had showings followed by an afternoon of basketball scrimmages while I was photographing the wedding in Columbus. 


You refused a nap, which means you had a lot of fun with Grandma today. 

You finally passed out around 6:30 for mom - conveniently on the way to dinner. 

From what I gathered via our text conversation, you were pretty much out for the night. That's too early, this could be a short night's sleep for me. 

We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment