Sunday, November 23, 2014

Today Ava Learned To Fly A Loop

We're always trying to add wrinkles to that brain of yours. 

From life lessons to little things, we don't care what it is, as long as your learning something each day and having fun doing so. 

You know your colors, numbers, left from right and even what to do at a red light, green light and yellow light.

Today we learned a basic aerial maneuver. The loop.


You love your big jets and as you were pretending to fly Air Force One around the living room, I thought this might be a good time to introduce something new.

I asked to see your jet and demonstrated how to fly the loop. After the second demonstration you were done watching. 

It follows the old adage of learning, Watch me do, I watch you do, you do. 

You watched me now I'll watch you and make minor corrections, then you're on your way to flying loops! 


When you're ready for the advanced class we'll move on to the Cuban 8 or the Immelman.

No comments:

Post a Comment