Monday, November 3, 2014

Today Ava Made Me Coffee

It was an early morning for the two of us. I was downstairs reviewing info for the wedding I'm shooting this weekend when i heard the pitter patter of your feet across the floor above me. 

Love this shot of you and mom from later in the morning!
You didn't realize I was downstairs and I sensed the confusion as you wandered around the kitchen and living room. I got up as quickly as I could and we came downstairs to hang out. 

I turned on Little Einstein's and it wasn't long before you shook the sleep out and were ready to play. 

Spotting my empty mug, you eagerly made me more (using your toy tea set of course).


Somehow I think you knew you've had a rough couple of nights of sleep and getting me more coffee was your way to thank me for getting up with you at 2:15 a.m. and sitting in "big chair" until you fell asleep again.

No comments:

Post a Comment