Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Today Ava Found Her Lungs

Wow ... just wow. I hope tonight wasn't a preview of what your mother and I are in for in the future. 

A little back story - I've jokingly mentioned in previous posts how vain we say you can be and love to see yourself in the mirror. When we moved in to our house there was a wall mirror in the master bathroom left behind by the previous owners. Rather than discarding it, we hung it in the laundry room. There it sat until tonight. I had the bright idea to hang it at your level on the wall near your "creativity corner" in the basement. 

Of course, once it was in place, you wanted nothing to do with it. 

A few minutes later Uncle Kris FaceTimed with us for a little bit. It was nice to catch up with him and your Aunt Suz. We text frequently, but don't chat as often as I would prefer. I think that'll change in the coming months. 

Anyway, you began to get squirmy and a little cranky so we knew bed was near for you. We ended the call with your Aunt and Uncle and decided before we headed upstairs that we'd place you in front of the mirror once more. 

Then it happened. You found your lungs. You weren't mad, or upset, just screaming at the top of your lungs. It was very entertaining to your mom and I. Have a look (it may be wise to lower your volume):



No comments:

Post a Comment