Monday, February 4, 2013

Today Ava Stayed Put

We played, you scooted around the kitchen in your walker, you checked yourself out in the mirror, even gave yourself a few kisses in the mirror. But today wasn't about what you've done, more of what you haven't done in a while.

At about three to four months old you began to roll over. From your front to your back. We have yet to see you roll from your back to front.

Days before Christmas you sat up, a little shaky, wobbly at first, but once you got your balance you didn't want to lay down anymore. You are always sitting up, looking around, reaching, exploring. I know your little mind is taking everything in and learning new things ten fold each day.

Marissa, your babysitter, mentioned to your mom today she's only seen you roll over once, and that it was a while ago. That got me to thinking about the above, that you haven't done it in a while.

I'm sure it's just a part of your learning, but as a your father, I fear that I'm doing something incorrectly that could be hindering your development.

Prove me wrong and roll over. I promise, we'll work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment