Saturday, January 31, 2015

Today Ava Enjoyed A Mommy/Daughter Afternoon

I had to head in to work this afternoon for the announcement of the Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2015 which meant it was a mommy/daughter afternoon for you and Arlee. 

But first, gymnastics! 


Yep, you coaxed me into the foam pit so you could toss blocks off my noggin. 

Before we knew it, I had to head in to the office for the evening. 

You'll be long in bed before I get home tonight. 

Mom did send me a few pics of you and Arlee going down for a nap. 


I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little jealous when mom sent me this. I'd much rather be at home with you guys!


Mom wasn't sure how she was going to get out from under this ... I encouraged her to enjoy it. Life can wait. The day will be here soon enough where we won't have the opportunity to do this any longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment