Friday, January 9, 2015

Today Ava Pooped On The Potty

Yes! Finally! You pooped on the blue potty! 

And of course, this is noteworthy. 


As I commented to mom, I think we might be getting over that plateau.

Peeing in the blue potty is no problem for you, but pooping, well that's a whole other story. 

You have been fighting it tooth and nail, waiting for your overnight diaper to finally unload and feel better. 

Why won't you go on the potty? Only you know. We wish we could figure it out. 



Today, though, we had a breakthrough.

Mom told me that you "hopped around several times and I knew she had to go but I didn't force her to sit, just told her if she feels like she has to poop to sit down and just get it out." 

See, there were days when it would hurt so bad that you would jump up and down and moan for minutes at a time and still refuse to poop. 

Mom continued "after the third or fourth round of jumps, she sat down and let it go." 

Only time will tell, but I hope we're nipping this one in the bud. 

All that stands in out way now is getting you to understand the feeling before you leave a spot in your unnies! 

We're almost there!




No comments:

Post a Comment