Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Today Ava Went to the Car Doctor

Both the Blue Car and Red Car are in dire need of oil changes. The Mazda is about one behind since we took it to South Carolina in October to visit Joe and the Toyota, well it just needs it. 

I always schedule my appointments with Mark and Keith for as soon as they open, that way I can pull right in, wait the 25 minutes or so and be on my way for the day. 

This morning, as I was getting ready to leave you began to stir. 

Do I sneak out and leave you home (it was only 12 degrees outside) or do I hurriedly dressed you and bring you along. 

I thought it best to dress you and let you tag along for this one. You've never been to the mechanic before and "firsts" are few and far between for you anymore. Plus, it gave mom and opportunity to sleep a little longer. 


You really got a kick out of watching the car go up and down on the rack. 

Afterwards we enjoyed a donut together. 


"I just need to lick the sugar." 

Little did we know, we should have brought a donut home for mom who had been awake with Arlee for about a half hour. 

Oops

No comments:

Post a Comment