Friday, January 16, 2015

Today Ava Wasn't The Center of Attention

Let me start off by saying that this might be the only time in your life that this is noteworthy but you dropped a deuce to start the day!


I was so proud. You're so close to being fully potty trained, we really just need you to tell us when you have to go. That seems to be the biggest hurdle or us, we have to tell you. And most of the time it's met with "I know have to go pee!"

We'll get there. I'm not worried. 

Arlee is officially one moth old today and you know (from experience) what that means - picture day! 

As soon as I got home from work I began setting up the basement. 

Arlee has a bit of an advantage over you as I have some new equipment. It wasn't until you were five months old that mom gifted me a set of light to improve the quality of the images and we also now have a professional backdrop whereas with you we had a sheet draped over the corner of the sectional. 

We decided on doing the same style of images for Arlee as we had for you - some flat on a blanket and some sitting in a wicker basket. 

I had hoped you'd e interested and maybe even pose for a few with Arlee, but that wasn't the case. 


See, you're more interested in the TV and toys. 

Though, at one point we were able to get you behind the lens. 


We were forced to give Arlee a lot of attention in order to get her to look in the right direction and to smile, etc. I hope you were disinterested more because you're an energetic toddler than because baby sis was getting all the love tonight.

We'll make it up to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment