Sunday, January 18, 2015

Today Ava Pouted In Her Room

Recently, when we tell you something you don't want to hear, you'll take a slow jog back to your room and pout on your bed. 

We'll let you go for a minute or two and then go see what's the matter. 

Typically it's followed by "I mad at you (insert why here)."

Grandma and Grandpa Fenner came to town to visit this afternoon and you wanted to how off how you can hold Cookie and parade her around the house. 

"See, I gentle" you kept repeating. 

Yes, you were being gentle but you were also holding her for so long that she was becoming agitated. 

It's fine for a bit, but it gets to a point where she doesn't like it anymore. You just don't quite understand that yet. 

Cue the slow jog ... back to your room you went. 

I had just come from your room for something and remembered that Miggy Migs was sleeping on your bed. I commented to everyone that he might be in trouble now. 

I looked down the hall towards your room and noticed the door was cracked. 

As Ninja as I could I crept quietly down the hall to see what you were up to. 

This is what I found:


You and McGee were sharing a cute moment. 

It didn't take long for you to get over it and soon you were out enjoying everyone's company again.  

You even joined mom, Grandma and Aunt Casey on a cake pop run to Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment