Sunday, January 4, 2015

Today Ava Wanted to Build It By Herself

Little miss independent. 

We purchased a six-cube shelf system to use as storage in Arlee's closet and as I tried to build it you did your best to take over the construction.

"I do it." you said as you reached for my screw driver. 

"Let me show you how and then you can try." I replied. 

"No, I do it by myself."


We've skipped straight to step three in the parable "I'll do, you watch. You do, I watch. You do." 


Sometimes we need steps one and two, but hey, if you're comfortable stepping right in and doing it yourself, then by all means, have at it! We're not going to discourage you.


We'll be there to guide you and step in when necessary. 




Using a hammer without a doubt needs one and two.


Great work tonight! We had fun and hopefully you learned something along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment