Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Today Ava Saw Friends

It's been cod, really cold lately. Safe to say cabin fever has been setting in with everyone. 

I especially feel for mom who hasn't had a chance to get out for a few days now. We'll stay home one of these days soon and let her get out for a bit! 

Anyway, I have to work late today and tomorrow, not getting home until bedtime or later, so I won't be much help with you and your sister. That also makes me feel pretty terrible. I want to help out with you girls but sometimes I'm unable to. 

Mom had made plans to go to the Play Land at First Christian Church with Marissa and the girls so you could all get out and release some pent up energy. 

I know you were excited. 

But first, you and Arlee needed matching hats before you could leave the house!

 
You patiently waited as the plans nearly fell through. 


Mom and I both had our fingers crossed that you would go. We knew you were looking forward to seeing your friends again and getting to play. 

And, you need to social interaction with kids your age. 

Mom got word that the plans would continue as scheduled! You were so excited that ... 


... you fell asleep on the way. 

Oh no. 

It didn't last long, and soon you were tearing through the Play Land like a wild child. 



And, I think you have inherited some of your mom's OCD tendencies. 


At the end of the day, it's looks like this one that we as parents live for. 


Keep having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment