Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Today Ava tugged on Arlee's Ear

This morning started out just like yesterday with "Queen Elsa." 

 
With some background vocals courtesy of Miss Arlee J. herself.



Later in the afternoon mom tried to get you and Arlee down for a nap. 


No easy task, trust me. 

It was during that process that she sent me two adorable photos. 

In the first one you were giving Arlee a hug. At least that's how I interpreted it. 


In the second one, you were tugging on Arlee's ear. 
 

Have I been replaced?!?

Ever since you've had control over your extremities you've tugged on my ears when you're tired. We've always been able to tell if it's time for a nap, or since I'm usually at work during nap time, it's a signal to start winding down and get ready for bed. 

I was happy to see you interacting with Arlee, but a big jealous that her ear got all of the attention this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment