Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Today Ava Got a New Book

Coming up the driveway for on my lunch hour I could see a large manilla envelope sticking out of the mailbox. 



Curious as to what it was I grabbed the mail as soon as I pulled into the garage.

It was addressed to mom and me and the return is for Amazon.com. 

When I got upstairs I showed it to mom who was on the couch feeding Arlee and asked her if she ordered anything from Amazon. 

She said nope and shrugged. 

I opened it to find a new book that I could only assume was for you. 


Mom and I very confused since we received a similar book called "Potty" at Christmas time. Both books were lacking a gift note or any other info that could let us know who sent it. 

Mom guessed your Uncle Joe. Honestly, it does have him written all over it but I said no way thinking he would have been curious enough to ask or inquire in some other not-so-subtle way. 

I sent the pic above to your uncles asking if either of them were responsible. 

Sure enough, Uncle Joe responded with "Lol, that was me." 


After a brief back-and-forth I found out that he sent the potty book as well and both were supposed to arrive at the same time. 

Uncle Joe never ceases to surprise us.

No comments:

Post a Comment