Sunday, January 11, 2015

Today Ava Wanted Ice Cream

In a totally random moment today, you asked mom and me for ice cream. 


Unfortunately, we don't have any. Maybe we'll pick some up at the store this week?

We quickly forgot about the request. 

The day went by and right before it was time to settle down for the evening you found some makeup lying around. 

Joy ... 

Soon, you were covered. 


Needless to say, we moved tubby night up a day.


I had to force you out of the tub after 45 minutes in the tub to make sure your hair would be dry before falling asleep. 

Out of the tub and a fresh pair of jammies later we made our way to Big Chair. 

Remember that ice cream you wanted? Yeah, you didn't forget about it. 

Whispering in my ear you said "Ice creams (something inaudible) for my birthday" over and over until I acknowledged you.

I said if you want it for your birthday then we have plenty of time.

From the mouths of babes ...

You never cease to surprise us.

No comments:

Post a Comment