Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Today Ava Had a Bad Day

Your mom and I pray this is just a phase. 


Tasty toes.
For the third straight day you had a less than stellar time at the sitter.

She said you cried all day and were clinging to her from the moment I left. We don't like to receive these reports, kiddo. You can't tell us what's wrong, so we can only speculate. 

When I got to the door she answered cradling you and giving you a bottle. I could tell in your eyes that you had been crying all day. Your sitter confirmed my fears. 

She thinks it might be something to do with the other kids. She told me today that when they were napping you were fine, but as soon as they woke up, you were not happy. 

You smiled and clapped as her kids gave you hugs and kisses and sang your favorite songs "Clap, clap, clap, clap your hands" and Ooooohhhhh Avey Gravy (to the tune of the awful Gangnam Style).

Your mood instantly changed as soon as I loaded you up in the truck. You were chatty and happy. 

We'll get this figured out, this was no way to spend your nine-month birthday.

Here are a few shots from our photo shoot this evening:





No comments:

Post a Comment