Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Today Ava Snapped Out Of It

Well, Grav-O, I think you may have gotten over this illness. 

Being silly with Mom.
Does that mean we can finally get out of our PJs? 

We've taken full advantage the past two days of staying in our jammies.

It wasn't until somewhere between 3:30 and 4:00 p.m. but you finally started to feel better. 

The river that was your nose slowed to a trickle and you seemed to get some energy about you.

Just in time for your mom to come home. 

I think you were bored with me because once she got home you lit up. You two played on the couch until you tired out and were ready for bed. 

She would gently toss you onto the cushions and you would roll over, pretend to be asleep for a few seconds, then pop up, giggle, and roll off the couch into mom's waiting arms.

I'm glad your feeling better, but I feel that it may have run it's course through you and I and now spread on to your mom. She started to show symptoms this morning, let's hope some sleep keep the illness away. 


No comments:

Post a Comment