Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Today Ava Was Fun

We have a blast together. Morning, Noon, and night you keep me entertained. Okay, maybe not so much late night and I'm talking about your 3:00 a.m. wake up calls.


Let's play!
The entire way home from the sitter's this afternoon we played your little screaming game. You'll let out a screech or squeal and I'll match it. You change the pitch, tempo and even volume of the screams and wait for me to do my best to repeat it.

Laugh and giggle are two words I've found to describe a lot of what you do, because you simply do them a lot. No synonyms are necessary. It was no different tonight. As you waited on my response, you would laugh and giggle. 

Another game we played tonight was the same concept, but more of a laugh. You let out what sounds like a pretty weak machine gun "Ah ah ah" and look for a response from me. The look on your face is priceless. 

Tonight, you surprised me with this game as I sat in the recliner you popped up and before I knew what was going on I heard "Ah ah ah" and looked down to see you with your face in a huge mouth-open wide smile bouncing up and down with excitement. 

Of course I obliged and we played this game for a short while until you became bored with me.

I hope you retain this wonderful personality into your adolescence and adult years.

No comments:

Post a Comment