Friday, May 17, 2013

Today Ava Saw The Doctor

Your nine-month checkup was this afternoon. 

With a 12:30 appointment, you and your mom met me at the Hall of Fame just before noon and we headed over to Family Physicians. 

Providing waiting room entertainment.
You cheesed it up for some folks in the waiting room and it wasn't long before your name was called. 

We went back to a room and the nurse took your temp, measured your length, and weighed you. You're a healthy 17 lbs. 10 oz, 28.5 inches long and temp was right on. 

Surprisingly, no shots today. We both thought you would be getting a couple, but luckily for us, and more so you, it was just a checkup. Next time, though, you won't be so lucky. We know for sure you're getting at least one shot.

Normally, at work I am allowed two hours for doctor visits, but since I missed two days this week due to our illnesses I chose to use my lunch hour for the appointment. 

This didn't leave us much time to grab lunch so we went to Penn Station and grabbed a couple Philly Cheesesteaks for lunch and back to work it was for me. 

Before heading home, you and your mom stopped by Jenna and Kay's offices for a visit then came up to see me. 

It's always a great distraction when you two stop by the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment