Thursday, May 30, 2013

Today Ava Napped In The Hammock

I didn't see you much today - you slept in 'till nearly 7:30, then I had the early softball games tonight. 

So what we're going to remember from today is not something that I witnessed, but something mom shared with me - your nap.

O-U-T Out!
It's not so much that you napped, you do that everyday. It's more so where you took your nap. 

I received a picture from your mom of you working on your tan, fast asleep on the hammock out back. 

It began this morning as you and I went outside and filled your pool. Given a chance, you would have gone for a dip in the icy water right then and there. Being the good parent that I am, I said no and you waited with your mom until the water warmed up. 

It was due to get into the high 80s today so it didn't take long. 

We went back inside and I went to work. 

As I said, I received the photo you see here from your mom. Fast asleep. 

Play hard, nap harder. 

Mom let you sleep out there for a few minutes and then took you into your crib to finish out your nap. Didn't want to overexpose.  

I took a little video this morning as we filled your pool. The supervisor that you are, you made sure the water was to your liking: 


No comments:

Post a Comment