Sunday, May 5, 2013

Today Ava Was a Chatty Cathy

Holy cow, little one. I wish I knew what you were telling us today. 

It was non-stop!
 
Yard work supervisor.
Before I get into that, though, I must mention that today didn't start where it left off yesterday. You were not the good kid at church this morning.  

We left Church after communion. Not something we normally do. Aside form being fussy and fidgety, you spit up on a chair in front of us - luckily unoccupied - but the gentleman in front of me had his glasses on that chair and I think your spit up splattered on his frames. 

After a short nap when we got home, you seemed to do a 180. The day didn't turn into yours like we promised you yesterday, but it didn't seem like you minded. 

Or did you? Maybe that's what you were trying to tell us. 

All day it was "Dad, dad, dad." with some Bob's thrown in and what sounds like "hubba, hubba, hubba." Everything you say, seems to happen in three's. 

There was also a lot of baby speak that I think only another nine-month old could decipher. 

It continued from the time we mowed the lawn, to finishing the house-hold projects, to running errands, right up to bed time. 

Here's a small sample of your conversations that your mom recored on our way home from the grocery store:

No comments:

Post a Comment