Thursday, May 23, 2013

Today Ava Made Me Laugh

The moment lasted mere seconds, but for some reason I found it hilarious.

I had just gotten home from work and was in the back room changing into softball gear when you're mom brought you down the hall. When she rounded the corner and brought you into the room I looked up and instantly began to laugh.

It was more so the way she was holding you, low on her hip with facing out and her arm across your belly holding you against her. Your legs were extended, like you were sitting, and you were grinning ear to ear, clapping as you came into the room. 

I don't know why you enjoyed this so much, maybe because you had a personal chauffeur?

It was just one of those things that struck me as funny and something I won't soon forget.

Line up!

No comments:

Post a Comment