Thursday, February 13, 2014

Today Ava Enjoyed a Play Date

Earlier in the week I was asked by a family friend for a lesson in Photoshop as he's been tasked by his company to handle their e-newsletters and the design work that goes along with it.

I'm always willing to help out when and where I can so we set the appointment for tonight at his place. Mom and I thought it would be a great chance for you to get out of the house and have a "play date" with his daughters while the dad's got some work done.

You seem to get along really well with Quinn, who is only six months older than you.

As always, it took you a few minutes to warm up to surroundings other than your own but once you were out of your shell it was a night filled with laughter and giggles.

I lost count of the amount of times the two of you (and older sister Addy) chased each other between the rooms.


And if the amount of toddler selfies I found on my phone when we got home is any indication, I think the two of you also share the same affinity for mobile devices.


No comments:

Post a Comment